Monday, June 23, 2008

Symmetry & Sacred Geometry

Week 5

 

My (a)symmetrical world:

My body is (a) symmetrical.  My feet are different sizes. My eyes and ears and nose are probably not exactly the same, but I do not spend much time or mental energy trying to quantify these things.  Generally speaking, in nature, things appear symmetrical until you examine them more closely.  I guess I just think that it doesn’t really matter.  Things are mostly symmetrical, or at least close enough, why scrutinize about it?  

 

Just what does this CP violation really mean?

Possibly if time could be reversed the neutral kaon would un-decay.  However as time reversing for any natural reason in the near future is probably not going to happen, I have a hard time understanding why scientists and students at Stanford university are spending billions of dollars trying to simulate the reversal of time.

 

Are there connections between sacred geometry and physics?

YES. 

Of course.

No comments: